re-edited posts

 i really like this photo cuz its of me in my uniform but i think i need to crop it because i have way to much of my arm in it i really dislike photos of my arm
in this photo thats exactly wat i did i eliminated part of my arm so it dont block off and the tension is going towards my cheerleading uniform ... what i dont like bout this photo is its more blurry i like the first one cuz its clear.
 this was one of my favorite photo's this is because it is my cousin. i think it would look alot better if i lowered a few things .
this photo i did mess around and lower some things but that didnt work, so i put it back at 0 and i went into auto color  correction and it seems as if that did the trick :) looks alot better now 
this was the original photo i think itt needs black and white cuz it has way to much green in it
so this is the re-edited photo of the side walk. i had three different things i messed around with in photo shop. i thought it turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment