bored

                                           i was walking to my god mothers house on labor day weekend really bored and thought the pic turned out really well
                                             my little brother stole my phone out of my hands and was trying to talk even know there was nobody on the phone i thought that was so cute
                                            this was taken before we went to my god mothers house on labor day. both the boys were so happy . it really made up for my sisters look 

3 comments:

  1. hey that top picture is like right out side of my house :D and i love the picture of your brothers and sister the look on her face..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look on her face ha i like the one of your brother ha its cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. she was mad because my brother was in there but it looked so cute and hey thats the look i get everytime she gets mad at me hahaha

    ReplyDelete